Not vaccinating makes you dumb
- From: Mark Probert <mark.probert@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 03:07:37 -0800 (PST)
Science now explains why anti-vaccination liars are so stupid.
"College students who are vaccinated against influenza appear less
likely to develop flu-like illnesses, require related health care
visits or experience impairments in academic performance during flu
season, according to a new report."
- Prev by Date: Re: Rally in Austin?
- Next by Date: Doctors Abandoning Vaccines That Don't Make Them Money
- Previous by thread: Re: Scientific literature for health care professionals is incomplete and potentially biased
- Next by thread: Doctors Abandoning Vaccines That Don't Make Them Money