Re: Infant Vaccines Produce Autism Symptoms in New Primate Study

In message <4aaf6494-1495-4826-ba32-f47cbc4734c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, drceephd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

American laws prohibit big pharma and the pediatricians from any
liability law suits.

The last time I asked about that law, you went silent. Had any
luck finding it since then?

You can only sue yourself, that is, your federal
government.  However, rather than being open to complaints, the feds
have set up a court system run by special liars...err, special
masters, and they use the dilbert...er dulbert rule to allow only
pharma shills to testify.

Daubert is the rule for all expert testimony in all cases.
It's not a hard standard to meet; it only requires that the
testimony be based on replicable work instead of the voices
in the witness' head.

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |