Re: Richard Schultz (was Re: National data: Psychiatric drugs behind 75 percent of all female suicides)

"Richard Schultz" <schultr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fpdp47$gkv$8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <_ysuj.2781$tW.2587@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Drew <jdrew1374@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: "Richard Schultz" <schultr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

:>Ms. Drew

: Is not the subject.

She is now.

LOL!

No, Richard...YOU are.

(Note that I would not normally commit the netiquette violation
of putting someone's name in a Subject line, but since Ms. Drew seems to think
that it's okay, I'll make a "sauce for the goose" exception in this case.)

The ILK gang thinks it is just fine!!!

Your buddy Mark Probert posted the below: