Re: Holistic or Wholistic?

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:55:06 +1100, "Carole" <hubbca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is it holistic or wholistic when referring to alternative remedies?

Holistic would seem to relate to holy, or some sort of religious concept.

To me, alternative medicine is whole-of-body treatment, therefore wholistic
would seem to be the word.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

Are you telling us that aside from not ever reading any books on
chemistry, biology and homeopathy you don't know about dictionaries
either? Is there no limit to your will to remain ignorant about every
bloody subject on the planet?

  • Re: Holistic or Wholistic?
    ... Holistic would seem to relate to holy, or some sort of religious concept. ... To me, alternative medicine is whole-of-body treatment, therefore ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Holistic or Wholistic?
    ... Holistic would seem to relate to holy, or some sort of religious concept. ... To me, alternative medicine is whole-of-body treatment, therefore ... Is there no limit to your will to remain ignorant about every ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Holistic or Wholistic?
    ... Is it holistic or wholistic when referring to alternative remedies? ... Holistic would seem to relate to holy, or some sort of religious concept. ... To me, alternative medicine is whole-of-body treatment, therefore wholistic ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Holistic or Wholistic?
    ... To me, alternative medicine is whole-of-body treatment, therefore wholistic ... Dictionaries have been subverted by the Rockefeller Dicationary ... The True Meanings of words have been suppressed, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)