Re: Prescription drugs cheaper at Walmart?

In message <n9qdnUREgaxImDPanZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Wright wrote:

In article <47ad7b81$0$5612$5a62ac22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Carole <hubbca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<sifuwong2007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Should i get my prescription drugs at Walmart rather than CVS-
Pharmacy? Walmart has reputation of items being cheaper, so i was
wondering if the drugs would be cheaper also? Or does it matter?
Thanks.

Yes, you should buy your drugs at Walmart if they are cheaper.
But why are you asking this question in an alternative health newsgroup?

We don't believe in pharmaceutical drugs

I do! I've even seen them!

... that is unless you are one of
those unfortunate enough to have some sort of life threatening condition.

So, in other words, according to Carole, we don't believe in drugs
except when we do.

And how do you know the original poster didn't have a life-threatening
condition, anyway?

You misunderstand. Carole has cellsalt and homeopathic treatments
(or some ideas, anyway) for treating Type I diabetes, so "life-
threatening" isn't an issue.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |

  • Re: Prescription drugs cheaper at Walmart?
    ... Pharmacy? ... Walmart has reputation of items being cheaper, ... you should buy your drugs at Walmart if they are cheaper. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Prescription drugs cheaper at Walmart?
    ... Pharmacy? ... Walmart has reputation of items being cheaper, ... you should buy your drugs at Walmart if they are cheaper. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Prescription drugs cheaper at Walmart?
    ... Walmart has reputation of items being cheaper, ... wondering if the drugs would be cheaper also? ... In the old days many stores used photo developing as their cost- ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Americas mental illness epidemic: It turns out that jan drew the problem
    ... That's the one which Pan Pharmaceuticals got hit with for ... The TGA should have been put out of business for the way they treated Pan. ... How many recall pages do we get from their dangerous drugs, ... Why Carole, There are many people who are non-fuctional without these ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: New Study Shows The Use Of Affordable Supplements On The Rise
    ... Yes it does Carole. ... But I guess that because 'conventional science' ... What I meant is that conventional medicine has some good things such as emergency care, paramedics, ... But pharmaceutical drugs aren't real science, just manipulations to sell more drugs. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)