Re: Influence Of Drug Companies On Medical Literature
- From: "D. C. Sessions" <dcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:08:09 -0700
In message <479faeef$0$9773$5a62ac22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carole wrote:
ScienceDaily (Sep. 28, 2007) - Drug companies control or shape multiple
steps in the research, analysis, writing, and publication of a large
proportion of the medical literature, and they do so behind the scenes,
according to a policy paper recently published in PLoS Medicine.
Carole, don't you wonder why They are telling you this?
How does it server Their purpose?
In fact, since (as you have told us) they have far more than
enough power to silence you permanently, WHAT PURPOSE ARE
*YOU* SERVING IN THEIR PLANS?
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |
| There isn't really a Santa Claus, but try www.santaclaus.com. |
+--------------- D. C. Sessions <dcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> --------------+
- Prev by Date: Re: Scientific Evidence For Homeopathic Medicine
- Next by Date: Re: Introduction To The War in Medicine
- Previous by thread: DOMINATION BY THEORY AND BACTERIOLOGICAL REDUCTIONISM?
- Next by thread: Re: WiFi and EM Radiation - The Rest of the Autism Story