Re: Scientific Evidence For Homeopathic Medicine

In message <47ab1f74$0$5603$5a62ac22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carole wrote:

Sorry mate, there is a science behind the correct preparation of homeopathic
tablets and its not just some random minute amount that may or may not occur
as it crops up whenever.

No, but it's _guaranteed_ to be less than any amount that will
satisfy a dietary deficiency. They go to great pains to make
sure that there isn't a significant quantity of (for instance)
silica in the product.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |

  • Re: liquid sweetener
    ... :>>> the powdered versions of Splenda etc. being mostly dextrose. ... :>> Its a shame the sweetening tablets aren't widely available in the US. ... For the amount I now ... :> but the only seasonings are salt and normally sugar) for Sukkos I would ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: UN Calls Water Top Priority
    ... there is an amount of etiquette that is appropriate and bad language ... Carole, please note that Cee has now conceded that he never did ... What do you mean cee didn't learn what he claims to have learnt? ... He tells us that his postsecondary studies were at the "Interplanetary ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: THE BOWEL NOSODES
    ... Carole, the amount of letters behind the guys name clearly indicate he ... is an expert, an authority. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: THE BOWEL NOSODES
    ... Carole, the amount of letters behind the guys name clearly indicate he ... is an expert, an authority. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: liquid sweetener
    ... :>> Its a shame the sweetening tablets aren't widely available in the US. ... For the amount I now ... :> but the only seasonings are salt and normally sugar) for Sukkos I would ... : cocoa or whatever. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)