Re: The Cancer Conspiracy

In message <waKdnTjTK6YzbjjYnZ2dnUVZ8tChnZ2d@xxxxxx>, JOHN wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" <dcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i9bg74-c9v.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In message <dqqdnd_nLd99ZTnYRVnyiQA@xxxxxx>, JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" <pmoran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1168386923.509799.280700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Respond cogently to the arguments against your theories (such as why is
it is only diseases that are vaccinated against that have disappeared
from Western countries,

Nothing to do with vaccination as the stats show. My bet is on the
decline
in poverty.

Please post those stats (not, please note, someone's opinion about
the stats -- post the STATS, thank you.)

Disease decline (UK, USA, Dominican Republic, Nigeria)
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/decline1.html

No statistics there, nice try.

It should be simple, Johnie-- there has to be a source
*somewhere* for all of the stuff you post -- unless it's
all made up by the various people you quote.

Measles http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html

As expected, the case mortality drops with supportive
care and antibiotics but remains steady after each
step. Net gain is roughly a 90% reduction until the
introduction of vaccination, at which point the rate
drops suddenly by 99%

Australia graph http://www.whale.to/vaccines/graph.html

Pretty sketches, no stats.

TB UK http://www.whale.to/v/tbgraph.html
TB NZ http://www.whale.to/v/tbnz.html

Irrelevant.

I notice you don't include any information from Austria.
Strange, since they have the most complete set of public
health records in the world.

The poverty in Latin America today is certainly far, far greater
than in the USA fifty years ago and yet the polio and measles
rates (to name two) in Latin America are now zero. Fifty years
ago in the USA they certainly were not.

Latin America has no bearing on other countries stats. A distraction.

So why are you dragging in stuff from New Zealand?

If poverty controls the rates of disease, as you speculate,
poor countries should have more than wealthy ones. There
are many, many countries in the world poorer than the US and
Europe were fifty years ago -- so why don't those countries
have the same disease problems that the USA and Europe had
then?

they lie all the time anyway, and cover up

No counter to that, of course -- if you assume that anything
that disagrees with you is a lie, you can never be wrong.

"Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a
redefinition and new diagnostic names like viral or aseptic
meningitis.......According to one of the 1997 issues of the MMWR, there are
some 30,000 to 50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the United
States alone. That's where all those 30,000 - 50,000 cases of polio
disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination"---Viera Scheibner
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/scheibner8.html

Where are the iron lungs?
Where are the permanently crippled?
And since you're now not denying that viruses cause disease,
why aren't there any polioviruses showing up any more? (Yes,
I know -- it's all a conspiracy.)

You claim that vaccination had nothing to do with the drops
in: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, pertussis, diphtheria, and
haemophilus influenzae type B. If so, you should have no
trouble at all finding a country SOMEWHERE where the introduction
of mass vaccination wasn't followed by an abrupt drop in the
corresponding disease.

Death rate is the acid test, not disease incidence as that can be
manipulated by the interested party, Allopaths, who are the only people
required to monitor incidence, and it is only required by law to record
daeths, so much harder to fix, although they do do that.
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/decline1.html

And death rate is tied to morbidity, so it is an indication of that.

Which is why I didn't specify *which* rate. Go ahead, your
choice. Surely you can find *one* -- but instead you make
excuses.

That's seven diseases, scores of countries. All you need to do
is post the numbers for the disease ten years before and after
mass vaccination. If, as you say, there's no connection then
MOST of the time there should be no connection at all; at the
very least finding an exception should be trivially easy.

A typical vax ploy---ignoring death rates and using incidence rate as they
know they can fix that, and it is an unreliable stat and a smokescreen to
the death rate stat, the true and only reliable measure

By all means use death rates. No excuses.

Now, me, I'm interested in the rates of disease because even
though we've gotten better at keeping people *alive*, we can't
always restore their *health* -- paralysis, blindness, deafness,
brain damage, etc. are serious sequelae that are worth avoiding.
You apparently don't value them as highly and I won't argue the
matter.

However, an old friend's mother who was a teacher for the deaf
retired when the State school shut down for lack of students.
It seems that after the mid-60s the deafness in children suddenly
disappeared. (Yeah, yeah, it was all faked.) Now an old friend
who is a sign-language interpreter is looking for a new career
because there just aren't enough people needing her services any
more. (I'm sure she's in on the Grand Conspiracy, too.)

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |