Re: A problem in hospitals

BrentB wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
BrentB wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
BrentB wrote:
Vernon wrote:
Don't tell anyone, but, two major, multi-location hospitals are feeding
patients a multi-vitamin tablet every day after the first day.

It MUST be a conspiracy of some sort.
I've heard in Germany some hospitals are using IV ascorbic acid. Very
hush hush about it.
Not to mention what are the VA hospitals doing with all that c silver
they purchased...hmmm.

Back to that yarn? First, you have yet to show exactly how much they
have purchased.

Second, the evidence that I posted previously (look it up) showed that
they are using it as a topical anti-bacterial. No one disputes that this
is a valid use.
Maybe you can help me. instead of going over old arguments I thought
I'd check out pubmed. Question. If we have a product such as the one
below that stops the epidemic of MRSA why is it not in any mass media
publications or news outlet? An epidemic and a solution yet no one
knows about either...strange, don't you think?
Epidemic? Not exactly.

What makes you believe that there are no silver based dressings?

Two strains of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),
termed epidemic strains (EMRSA-15 and EMRSA-16).

Why would they term it "epidemic strains".

Who is "they" and do you have a cite?

I've been in my fair share
of hospitals and from what I've been told the word is appropriate.

Got proof?

No?

.