Re: Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies
- From: "Coleah" <coleah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:39:01 -0500
"D. C. Sessions" <dcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In message <y%yBg.7844$gY6.3863@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Drewwrote:
"Jeff" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I hope there are dozens of chemicals in the human body.
*many them linked to potential health threats.*
Absolutely. Sodium, chlorine, DHMO, lithium, carbon, nitrogen,
hydrochloric acid, ...
Did you know that combining carbon and nitrogen produces cyanide?
Hmmmmm, does that require a certain % of each element?
How about when they mix with: Lithium, Strontium, Aluminum, Silicon, Lead,
Vanadium, Arsenic, Bromine ?? Remember the "Strontium 90" uproar years ago?
By mass, human cells consist of 65-90% water (H2O), and a significant
portion is composed of carbon-containing organic molecules. Oxygen therefore
contributes a majority of a human body's mass, followed by carbon. 99% of
the mass of the human body is made up of the six elements oxygen, carbon,
hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.
Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Molybdenum, Fluorine, Chlorine, Iodine,
Manganese, Cobalt, Iron 0.70%
Lithium, Strontium, Aluminum, Silicon, Lead, Vanadium, Arsenic,
Bromine trace amounts
- Prev by Date: Re: Elimination of mercury
- Next by Date: Re: Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies
- Previous by thread: Top Ten Tips For Getting Rid Of Acne
- Next by thread: Re: Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies