Re: Do You Hate Alternative Medicine?

"David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ZgGQe.448$oJ2.86@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> In article <1125329864.204412.295580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> PeterB <pkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>Mark Thorson wrote:

>>> I think...
>>
>>Actually, Thorson's thoughts are not his own, but someone elses. More
>>than any other Pharma Blogger, he manages to distort the truth with the
>>fewest possible words. He earlier posted a study abstract and
>>butchered it beyond recognition to declare a risk from using vitamin C.
>
> Peter, holding grudges and bringing them up over and over, long after
> the original incident, is one of the signs of a nutball. Just so you
> know.

WOW!

Actually, it is Martk Thorson who is guilty on ALL COUNTS!!!!!!!

> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always W R O N G
> "If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
> -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

  • Re: Do You Hate Alternative Medicine?
    ... David Wright wrote: ... >>Mark Thorson wrote: ... >>Actually, Thorson's thoughts are not his own, but someone elses. ... I've posted to Thorson less than a dozen times over the past year, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: WARNING: Industry is Blogging These NewsGroups to Maintain Their Monopolies
    ... It's a forum to debate ideas. ... > It's a Pharma Blogger ... > vitamin C, ask Mark Thorson about his "review" of the vitamin C study ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Do You Hate Alternative Medicine?
    ... >>than any other Pharma Blogger, he manages to distort the truth with the ... I post nowhere close to Mark Probert, nor repeating the same ole, same ole ... as Mark Thorson and that is a FACT. ... Facts never get it the way of the *gangs* lies. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)