Re: Is "Cathy B" Rosaline Dalefield?

Ilena's lackey wrote:
"Mark Probert" <markprobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:pznKe.2239$Gx1.1511@xxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>

LadyLollipop wrote:

It is noted ONCE AGAIN, cathy will NOT answer *IIena's post!!!!!!!!

She must be AFRAID of something, she must have something to hide!!!!!!!

Ilena's Lackey snipped:

ANYONE who provides your handler with any personal information is not acting in a wise manner. CathyB has seen what your handler has done to me, and, I suspect CathyB has seen the others attacked by her. Simply put, one does not put information in the hands of a sociopath.

  • Re: Ilena Rosenthal and Net Stalking
    ... acting in a wise manner. ... CathyB has seen what your handler has done to me, and, I suspect CathyB has seen the others attacked by her. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Ilena Rosenthal and Net Stalking
    ... >> ANYONE who provides your handler with any personal information is not ... >> acting in a wise manner. ... CathyB has seen what your handler has done to me, ... I suspect CathyB has seen the others attacked by her. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)