Re: counting down the hours

Bert Olton <artorius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

My apologies for chiming in before I've really gotten the hang of the
newsgroup...I've been lurking and reading for a couple of weeks, but
this posting caught me off guard.

I'm a heavy equipment operator and mechanic, truck driver and
certified welder, yadda, yadda, yadda and I've been getting back into
weight lifting over the past couple of years.

I've always hated ballet and opera but that video honesty has me
thinking that maybe I've been giving that side of the fence too much
flack.

That beautiful girl is one hell of an athlete and yup, the shedding of
clothing caught my attention like nothing else could.

She's a brave gal, a real artist and damn...

'nuff said, I guess.

Bert

There's a lot not to like about ballet and opera. I could go on and on.
And then sometimes you find something that's just amazing. Why don't
they do more of that instead of the other stuff? I wish I knew.

--
Jim Janney
.