Training Week Ending 3 October 2010

My training week ended today - if I do anything at all tomorrow, I'll
post about it next week.

I'm on a light-medium-heavy schedule, alternating two week cycles of
double kettlebell presses, squats, and deadlifts with cycles of double
kettlebell long cycle jerks. This was week #1 of a press cycle,
Tue/Thu/Sat.

Mon 27 Sept 10 - off

Tue 28 Sept 10 - light day, using one 20 kg and one 10 kg bell, press:
(1-2-3-4) x 1, (1-2-3) x 4, then 5 squats at the end of every ladder.
Then same weights, 2 sets of 20 reps DL standing on 2" boxes.

Wed 29 Sep 10 - variety day, walked a couple of miles, qigong, then
pistol w/ 14 kg, 1 each leg, then PU w/ bw + 24 kg, 3, CU w/ bw + 24 kg,
3

Thu 30 Sep 10 - same as Tue but one 20 kg and one 14 kg bell. Finished
with standing wheel, 3 reps, on board with top end on 3rd step

Fri 1 Oct 10 - another variety day,

12 kg getup each side,
PU: bw + 24 kg, 2, 2 - pause at top, controlled negative,
PU: bw + 24 kg, 3 - normal speed reps,
CU: bw + 24 kg, 3 - pause at top, controlled negative
12 kg pistol, alternating singles, 2 each side

Sat 2 Oct 10 - same as Tue/Thu but with two 20 kg bells, only a single
set of DL at the end because I ran out of time.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com/flexguide.htm

.