Re: 3 set routines (whole body)

In article <4a66110e$0$22087$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why not 1 set of 50 reps? 1 set of 100 reps?

You'd be amazed at what that can do for you...

anything you do will do something for you. it depends on your training
objectives.

True.

Like you say, it depends on your goals.
Once I trained for strength and power.

Now I train for mobility in real life... I may go back to truly trying
to build strength once I feel "right" in the real world, if you know
what I mean.

Having lost some mobility, I found I'd underestimated it's value. Sheer
strength (and/or size) means nothing if it cannot be "applied".
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

recfoodrecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: recfoodrecipes-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: 3 set routines (whole body)
    ... Once I trained for strength and power. ... Having lost some mobility, I found I'd underestimated it's value. ... And he was pretty much the ultimate in 'power' as a goal. ... Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Starting again....
    ... Playing has not only been a lot of fun in my ... keeping my chops up has always been an essential fact of life. ... pull offs - no strength in my pinkie. ... That sort of thing comes out as a sort of low-volume ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Starting again....
    ... Playing has not only been a lot of fun in my ... keeping my chops up has always been an essential fact of life. ... pull offs - no strength in my pinkie. ... That sort of thing comes out as a sort of low-volume ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Obama calls for New World Order
    ... or attempt to diminish the strength of the United ... one world government aren't just Democrats or Republicans. ... or most of my life with a very good life and wonderful hopes and ... Do you honestly believe Bush-era unilateralism and exceptionalism strengthened America economically and politically? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 5-4-04
    ... "Today as I speak, it is to give you Strength, those who take the ... Gift of Divine Love be spread for all ages of human life to feel the ... individuals, human in spirit, appearance, and goals. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)