Re: 3 set routines (whole body)
- From: Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:09:48 -0500
In article <4a66110e$0$22087$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why not 1 set of 50 reps? 1 set of 100 reps?
You'd be amazed at what that can do for you...
anything you do will do something for you. it depends on your training
Like you say, it depends on your goals.
Once I trained for strength and power.
Now I train for mobility in real life... I may go back to truly trying
to build strength once I feel "right" in the real world, if you know
what I mean.
Having lost some mobility, I found I'd underestimated it's value. Sheer
strength (and/or size) means nothing if it cannot be "applied".
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Prev by Date: Re: Van Dam Lift
- Next by Date: Re: Hello, hope all is well!!
- Previous by thread: Re: 3 set routines (whole body)
- Next by thread: Re: 3 set routines (whole body)