Re: 3 set routines (whole body)
- From: Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:53:19 -0500
Uncle bob <06peter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20 jul, 16:13, vn1...@xxxxxxxxx (R P) wrote:
you suggested 11-12 reps?...is that really a big improvement over
say 10 reps?
Its a small, VERY small improvement!
But big enough to get some ehhh... improvement. If you can manage 12,
add weight and go back to 10 reps. If those 10 are to heavy, try 8 and
work your way up to 12 again.
Why not 1 set of 50 reps? 1 set of 100 reps?
You'd be amazed at what that can do for you...
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kettlebell myths exploded, part 1
- Next by Date: Re: Van Dam Lift
- Previous by thread: Re: 3 set routines (whole body)
- Next by thread: Re: 3 set routines (whole body)