Re: Deadlift failure

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:19:20 -0600, Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article
<57b92d99-399d-431a-b4e1-8967b373f47a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
David Cohen <sammiesdad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 16, 10:26 am, Curt <curtja...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 16, 1:23 pm, "Steve Freides" <st...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-=snip=-

Just my opinion.

It's good to know that some things never change. :)

(And that's someone else's opinion, actually. Me? I like change.)

I fear change.

I'd like to enjoy change, but, that would require me to change, and...

I fear change.

Have a new Organization purchase your hospital like they did ours, then
get back to me.

Christus Santa Rosa purchased McKenna Memorial.

It's been "interesting".

Around here, private hospitals usually just close outright, as the care costs for indigents and
illegals who stream in though the emergency room make them permanent money-losers.

  • Re: Deadlift failure
    ... Lucas Buck wrote: ... (And that's someone else's opinion, ... I fear change. ... Around here, private hospitals usually just close outright, as the care costs ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Deadlift failure
    ... (And that's someone else's opinion, ... I fear change. ... Christus Santa Rosa purchased McKenna Memorial. ... Peace! ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Deadlift failure
    ... (And that's someone else's opinion, ... I fear change. ... I take it there and use their change-counting machine - you ... I hate carrying change. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)