Re: Just Wondering
- From: Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 11:38:26 -0600
In article <Pine.LNX.4.64.0811071722190.20198@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tom Anderson <twic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, David wrote:
"Omelet" <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <4914130e$0$31805$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
She thinks Africa is a country
So do a lot of people...
Geographical ignorance is rampant. It's why we need to improve our
IMHO the best way to do that is to find out how to _motivate_ kids to
learn! Get them to care.
Uh, that would be a challenge!
A good start would be separate girls and boys schools. I truly believe
Yes of course, - Charles prolly had that kind of schooling - and look how he
I went to an all-boys school. Wouldn't recommend it!
Bet you paid better attention to your schoolwork.
"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
- Prev by Date: Re: Just Wondering
- Next by Date: Re: OT: A bit of British Humour for the political season
- Previous by thread: Re: Just Wondering
- Next by thread: Re: Just Wondering