This week's workouts
- From: "Burr" <pitzradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:42:39 +0800
Nice week, after pulling my back and it still being very "tender" and lots
of rain I got in a good week in the gym.
Monday I went hiking, swimming and sunbathing in the mountains, I was very
sore Tuesday. Stayed home Tuesday from cycling because of rain.
Wednesday, nice 2,5 slow workout in the gym, got every part and burned them
in. Felt good and had a good recovery time.
Thursday, rain. Stayed home and did Yoga for an hour, good pull.
Friday, nice fast short workout, one hour. Felt good.
Today rain, no cycling.
Blood sugar has been very good 120/140
Blood pressure around 100/60
Note, I sure feel good about myself, I am "buffing up" nice, look good and
am getting the extra weight off the waist.
Big, Lead, Mean & Clean
- Prev by Date: x = rate of weight loss, y = long-term success, what's the graph look like?
- Next by Date: Re: This week's workouts
- Previous by thread: x = rate of weight loss, y = long-term success, what's the graph look like?
- Next by thread: Re: This week's workouts