Re: Am I Cheating on My Deadlifts??
- From: Prisoner at War <prisoner_at_war@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:42:22 -0700
On Sep 26, 4:57 pm, Andrzej Rosa <bakt...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK most powerlifters do the same. If you want to focus more on this
exercise, do some "light" days. Most people can't deadlift heavy as
often as they can benchpress heavy, or even squat heavy.
Wow, I'd no idea...thanks; I feel better for being just average (as
opposed to below average!).
That's why some people call deadlift the King of Exercises. It recruits
a lot of muscles.
Yep. I used to think jogging was -- you even work out your abs when
jogging, did you know? But the deadlift, wow, that's like half an
hour of jogging in fifteen seconds!
It's OK. I guess that you try to do this mind-muscle voodoo. Deadlift
is a different beast and it simply does not work this way. Look up
Ronnie Coleman deadlifting and see for yourself.
Hmmm...thanks for the ref; damned thing looks so simple...never
imagined there was more to it than simply picking up the weight....
Andrzej Rosa 1127R
- Prev by Date: Re: Any of you guys remember me?
- Next by Date: Re: Smart Balance & Fish Oil
- Previous by thread: Re: Am I Cheating on My Deadlifts??
- Next by thread: Re: Clydesdale Class