Re: I Love Posh

David Cohen wrote:
Victoria Beckham is gorgeous, rich, and I tuned in to her TV special just in time to hear her say, "It's exhausting being fabulous."

Cute. What does she do for a living? Is she a movie star?

  • Re: NBC Doggie
    ... I am voting for Malcolm but the husband and still living at home kid ... Not living at home kids votes with me. ... Other options are Reggie or Jackson or Reggie Jackson. ... Seems like a cute name for a cute ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Is this recovery?
    ... Living in a tropical paradise where the women are ... cute and love people like me - especially my devoted girlfriend - ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Purchasing questions
    ... Want to thank you for your responses. ... but the guy who was selling it was cute and had her ... and living in their housing will be out. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)