Re: After

"Burr"

If the guy tries then I'll help him if not then I just won't say any more.
Most of the guys over here don't care and I don't know why they even come
to the gym. They are just a joke.

Burr

Nice wkout today, feel good.

I offered my wkout sheet to the guy I was helping and he said it was to much
so that is that. He just jumps around messing around and not doing much so
I'll just shut-up and let him go. He won't last long!

Got to pay the price if you want to get big and hard.

I'll just worry about me, I feel good, looking better and getting harder.
That's all that counts.

Bp 136/67 p-58. I'm wet with sweat, tired and sore.

So what does this reading mean nurse? Who's the nurse, what's your name
please?

Burr

Off to the shower

  • State of the Union: Affordable and Accessible Health Care
    ... Comprehensive Agenda To Make Health Care In America More Affordable, ... should have begun with the family doctor - the overated, ... money by seeing a good nurse for our primary care instead of the ... Many Patients Prefer Nurses To Doctors ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Article: A doctor and a nurse, all in one package
    ... As the health care system gets more complex, a new kind of hybrid practitioner is beginning to work at your local clinic. ... Get ready to meet a new kind of hybrid at your local clinic: the doctor nurse. ... Seen as one answer to the looming shortage in physicians, doctor nurses take the nurse practitioner concept to yet another level. ...
    (sci.med.nursing)
  • Re: Americas Medical Mess: Economic Solution
    ... In the first place, if the patient has a contagious disease, its more ... the nurse gets to see the ... The cost for the ... The head of the home care origination that attended me has ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: OT: Ebola, interesting NBC story on how big business dealt with it
    ... minute Perry hasn't created that commission has he? ... Guess he doesn't care. ... Texas is a big believer in states rights, ... Texas governor, texas hospital, texas hospital hires nurse who thought ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Your Thoughts on My Recent Hospital Stay, Please
    ... please don't hesitate to chime in. ... as a nurse are valuable here. ... I am happy to give the best care possible to my patients while in surgery. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)