Re: After

Cohen wrote:
"Curt" wrote
<snip rationalization in place of "I was wrong">

How is your assumption without facts any better than my saying maybe
that's too low?

SAY YOU LOVE ME!

In a prison way, not in a gay way.

Well, there's a comfort.

--
Curt

  • Re: After
    ... How is your assumption without facts any better than my saying maybe ... The spelling. ... In a prison way, not in a gay way. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: GOD=G_uv MESSAGE TO DEAN
    ... To recap George was saying people like movie stars are 'Grown' whilst ... George you and facts have a distant relationship. ... > this is due to the growth of the brain. ... A secular trend is about average height over time. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Michael Jacksons dead
    ... I'm saying the guitar is out of tune, ... you wish from those facts. ... documented facts, Jim. ... I made a personal value judgement about the guy's *actions*, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: An OT question
    ... You're quite a humanitarian. ... Are you saying we shouldn't be there either. ... but like I said, facts don't matter. ... What does Reagan have to do with the arms race? ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: How Many ALL-SEC Preseason Selections Will Miss the Season?
    ... an institutional problem. ... That's like saying the War Between the ... I offerered only facts about the football players. ... -He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)