BP 111/56--P54

What does the bottom fig mean?

Diastolic pressure.

Is this to low?

Maybe a hair.

Care to elaborate?

David

  • Re: Sarah Palin is getting rich....
    ... being temporarily dirty from doing some sort of work ... may be to cover up a weak chin. ... Much of what people do about hair is mysterious to me, ... Certainly it is the easiest to care for. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Well, I asked for it! (OT and long)
    ... I did wash her hair for her last week. ... and the bath chair and the bath grip to help her in and out... ... And fortunate too that she has you to take care of her physically. ... I also agree that it is wise to get some professional help for some of her mother's needs. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: After
    ... Care to elaborate? ... comparing Burr's Diastolic with the chart available at the link above. ... systolic and diastolic pressures each have individual ... Not "maybe a hair too low". ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)