Re: After

"Newsgroups" <pitzradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CZfmi.36510$LE1.10550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
15 minutes after a 20 mile bike ride my blood press was 107/70 with a 81
heart rate.

I'm going to push the wkout tomorrow, got to get bigger and loss weight.

Burr

Should have my heart rate machine back this week I hope.

Did an hour and a half of hard work today, did a lot of arms and back. Legs
are dead, arms feel good and the shower was great.

I'm going to take the touring bike out tomorrow, it needs sometime on the
road. It weighs a lot more then the road bike so I'll get a good workout if
I make the 20 miles.

Burr

  • Re: Running fast
    ... For instance, in the past my mentality has been, okay today a hard ... fast, this is supposed to be hard, I'm moving my legs faster, pumping ... my arms, etc. ... absent minded and I looked at my HR and noticed that my heart rate had ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: After
    ... Should have my heart rate machine back this week I hope. ... Did an hour and a half of hard work today, did a lot of arms and back. ... The Lasix will keep water off, but it will do nothing about the lean ... back in 91 that I actually can see and feel myself growing again. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)