Re: Abdominal Training

"DZ" <22336@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13675@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve Freides <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Zen Cohen" <aturny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[re: weighted pullups]

Have any suggestions for starting weighted work on these?
With a spindle like that you (Zen Cohen) could try something like a
modification of Sheiko approach to bench press, e.g.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e790c9795d69f07a

I notice you're doing these on consecutive days and the exercises seem
pretty strenuous. Is one day enough recovery time between exercises?

That worked very well for me.
Here is my 170 lb chinup:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/werz_waldeau/General%20Videos/?action=view&current=170lb-chin.flv

Nice. And thanks to you and Steve for the advice. Always like knowing what
other people can do; gives me something to shoot for.

  • Re: Abdominal Training
    ... modification of Sheiko approach to bench press, ... I notice you're doing these on consecutive days and the exercises ... Is one day enough recovery time between exercises? ... Let's compare two ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Top 5 Mass Building Exercises for Chest
    ... discussions on the Best Functional Chest Exercises, ... Incline Bench Press ... Exercises that you can load a lot of weight: ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Top 5 Mass Building Exercises for Chest
    ... discussions on the Best Functional Chest Exercises, ... Incline Bench Press ... Exercises that you can load a lot of weight: ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Top 5 Mass Building Exercises for Chest
    ... discussions on the Best Functional Chest Exercises, ... Incline Bench Press ... Exercises that you can load a lot of weight: ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: The Steps to Increasing Muscle Power
    ... >>> Exercises should be performed in a standing position ... >> And how does one bench press from a standing position? ... > Zero G? ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)