Re: Abdominal Training
- From: "Zen Cohen" <aturny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:55:24 -0700
"DZ" <22336@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Steve Freides <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:.....
"Zen Cohen" <aturny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[re: weighted pullups]
...Have any suggestions for starting weighted work on these?
With a spindle like that you (Zen Cohen) could try something like a
modification of Sheiko approach to bench press, e.g.
I notice you're doing these on consecutive days and the exercises seem
pretty strenuous. Is one day enough recovery time between exercises?
That worked very well for me.
Here is my 170 lb chinup:
Nice. And thanks to you and Steve for the advice. Always like knowing what
other people can do; gives me something to shoot for.
- Prev by Date: Re: Warning to Cohen
- Next by Date: Re: Abdominal Training
- Previous by thread: Re: Abdominal Training
- Next by thread: Re: Abdominal Training