Been gone three years
- From: "download.com" <pitzradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 13:20:46 +0800
This site has sure changed a lot in the last few years while I was gone.
Lots of new faces and ideas. I hung out here a few years while I worked out
at "Gold's" and then "24 Hour Fitness". Maybe some of you will remember me!
I still do three a week, one and a half hours and push some big weights.
Cycle two days a week about an hour with a 66 cadence.
I'm 65 5'.9" #260 and a diabetic with a 5.6 for the last four years. It's
"do or die" so I do.
I'm retired now and living in the Philippines, I workout with the former
"Mr. Philippines" and former coach of the Philippine team.
I'll hang around awhile and see how the group is going, maybe I can find
something that will help me, and maybe I can help someone.
- Prev by Date: Re: Could somebody help send me a sample weight training program?
- Next by Date: Re: Monster Energy drink
- Previous by thread: animated version of strength training anatomy
- Next by thread: Re: Been gone three years