Re: I'm overweight and I'm Hungry

John Hanson wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:35:23 -0500, John Hanson
<jhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

I checked me gear today at Masters Nationals and discovered that I
only had one squat shoe in my bag. Normally I'm very good about
making sure everything is packed. Well, to add insult to injury, I
went and weighed myself wearing socks and underwear and I was 224.6.

219.0 now

That can't be good for you. Good luck!

Dally

  • Re: Im overweight and Im Hungry
    ... only had one squat shoe in my bag. ... Well, to add insult to injury, I ... went and weighed myself wearing socks and underwear and I was 224.6. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Im overweight and Im Hungry
    ... only had one squat shoe in my bag. ... Well, to add insult to injury, I ... Mike Bridges ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)