Re: How frequently should we work the same muscle groups?

Thanks everyone for your responses. I am very heavily confused in this
newsgroup. Different people have different opinions. They range from
minimum to maximum. Example:

1)How many days to work the same muscle group per week? Ranges from 1
to 7 (this includes posters in this newsgroup and my trainer)
2)How many sets for each exercise fro maximum strength? Ranges from 2
to 12.

I think I'll just follow a book from a bodybuilding author. Thanks
everyone for trying to help. Really appreciate it.

.