Re: How frequently should we work the same muscle groups?

Thanks everyone for your responses. I am very heavily confused in this
newsgroup. Different people have different opinions. They range from
minimum to maximum. Example:

1)How many days to work the same muscle group per week? Ranges from 1
to 7 (this includes posters in this newsgroup and my trainer)
2)How many sets for each exercise fro maximum strength? Ranges from 2
to 12.

I think I'll just follow a book from a bodybuilding author. Thanks
everyone for trying to help. Really appreciate it.

  • Re: Copying cell formulas
    ... Revise the ranges to match your specs. ... Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Optimizing Searching in Word
    ... Ranges can get extremely ... slow with Find if Word has to spend a lot of time calculating the position... ... Cindy Meister ... This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)
  • Re: adding named ranges
    ... Followup to newsgroup only please. ... > I have two ranges of cells named range1 and range2 but I am unable to add ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Inserting text based in value parameters
    ... Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my ... services on a paid consulting basis. ... purchase by saying things like 'Your donation of $ ... I'd like text to be inserted in the place of 'X' based on value ranges. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Bruce, what are your academic credentials?
    ... an implied "Just my opinion." ... what you say ranges from valid science to ... Let's take a poll of the contributors to this newsgroup of ... their experience quitting. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)