Re: Virginia Tech (was Matrix)

In article
<khobman800-27C04A.15003617042007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hobbes
<khobman800@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can't stop a person from committing an atrocity.

No, but you can give others the means to fight back so they at least have
a chance.

Reference: Oklahoma City. Even small arms can't stop a person from
committing an atrocity.

I agree with the student who wrote that letter and the proff I posted: his
right to defend himself was removed.

--
Will @ www.BrinkZone.com

"It twas ever thus! " - Mr Natural

  • Re: Virginia Tech (was Matrix)
    ... killer who is willing to die is the rapid delivery of counter fire by ... Virginia Tech. is a "gun free" zone guaranteeing that the psychotic killer ... You can't stop a person from committing an atrocity. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Virginia Tech (was Matrix)
    ... You can't stop a person from committing an atrocity. ... And then the guy decides not to take a chance at University and heads to ... I agree with the right to defend themselves. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Virginia Tech (was Matrix)
    ... You can't stop a person from committing an atrocity. ... And then the guy decides not to take a chance at University and heads to ... I agree with the right to defend themselves. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Virginia Tech (was Matrix)
    ... John Hanson wrote: ... You can't stop a person from committing an atrocity. ... Nobody tried to shoot Timothy McVeigh when he parked that Van filled ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)