Re: smith machine question
- From: Tom Anderson <twic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:17:59 +0100
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, ATP* wrote:
.... something in response to a question which hadn't been posted, apparently. Your date header read:
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:15:30 -0400
ie 13:15:30 GMT; the OP's was:
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:36:34 GMT
11 hours and 15 minutes later! Digging slightly deeper, your post also said:
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:13:29 MST
MST is -0700, so that's 01:13:29 GMT on tuesday 3rd, which is a bit more plausible.
Is your computer's clock perhaps set wrong?
Just add a little flange and phase in
- Prev by Date: olympic lifts dvd
- Next by Date: Re: Whats a good Tricep exercise?
- Previous by thread: Re: smith machine question
- Next by thread: Advice on Cardio Routine and Fitness Bands