olympic lifts dvd

I am in my forties, new to lifting, and would like to learn olympic
lifts. I hope ot find a trainer or someone in person to help me, but
until then can someone recommend a good dvd that shows me how to do
them in detail?

  • olympic versus normal strength/bodybuilding routines [was, even more informal workout poll]
    ... time on a 5k racewalk, ... more like explosive olympic style lifting and powerwalking might be ... but it's a style of lifting you almost NEVER see ... twice...seeing someone perform olympic style lifts in the qym. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Exercising to increase strength as quick as possible in a few
    ... Then increment the weight and start again at 5 reps. ... rest more like 5 minutes between lifts, and you won't know until two days later when you pick up where you failed whether you failed early because of all the prior lifts... ... or backslide from session to session is due to lifting or diet or emotional state... ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: runout - plant production scheduling tank inventory
    ... I added a lifting cost cell and set solver to minimize this cost. ... Any clues on how to get solver to span out lifts, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Work and energy
    ... person or a machine that lifts an object, it takes less energy if the ... lifting is done in a shorter time, ... emit heat while doing the lifting; thus, the longer it takes to lift ... the more energy is expended. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Joining a Gym
    ... trainer could get you aquainted with the lifts. ... isolation exercises on machines is generally wasting your time. ... lifting it is good to structure your workout starting with the biggest ... the big muscles do their work. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)