Re: Bowflex shatters under load
- From: "Bully" <bully62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:39:11 -0000
Achim Nolcken Lohse <lohsea@xxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:45:50 -0000, "Bully"
You'll lose your balance,
There's nothing safe about one-legged exercises. You can injure your
back as well as your knee. And you certainly can't do one-legged
squats to failure safely.
Do you have problems with your balance?
twist, and fall to the floor. Do it often
enough, and you're pretty much bound to injure yourself.
But if that's what it takes to be "manly", as 223rem suggests, maybe
it's worthwile for you.
I'll pass. I've got enough injuries and no craving for more
Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees
the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill
- Prev by Date: Re: Medical update
- Next by Date: Re: pec pain
- Previous by thread: Re: Bowflex shatters under load
- Next by thread: Re: Bowflex shatters under load