Re: Bowflex shatters under load

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:45:50 -0000, "Bully"
<bully62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's nothing safe about one-legged exercises. You can injure your
back as well as your knee. And you certainly can't do one-legged
squats to failure safely.

Why not?

You'll lose your balance, twist, and fall to the floor. Do it often
enough, and you're pretty much bound to injure yourself.

But if that's what it takes to be "manly", as 223rem suggests, maybe
it's worthwile for you.

I'll pass. I've got enough injuries and no craving for more
testosterone.

--

Achim
_____/)

  • Re: Bowflex shatters under load
    ... There's nothing safe about one-legged exercises. ... back as well as your knee. ... Do you have problems with your balance? ... and you're pretty much bound to injure yourself. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Bowflex shatters under load
    ... There's nothing safe about one-legged exercises. ... You can injure your ... back as well as your knee. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Bowflex shatters under load
    ... There's nothing safe about one-legged exercises. ... You can injure your ... back as well as your knee. ... squats to failure safely. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Carl Evertt Cryn Again
    ... > I remember the play he got injured on in Tampa very well. ... > side and the a flop straight down on his knee. ... I doubt that he purposely tried to injure his own knee.... ... Everett is a loudmouth. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Farmar?
    ... Alson Wong wrote: ... He appeared to injure his knee in the first half. ... they said the x-ray was negative, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)