- From: "Curt" <curtjames@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Feb 2007 14:54:56 -0800
"Greg The Winner Zoidberg" wrote[...]
"Greg The Winner Zoidberg" wrote:1) You might get more replies if anyone knew
Definitely looks interesting? It's been aroundWow... slow down with the replies guys.
for a few years now, is it generally accepted
as a good program?
I plan on following it through for at least a
month or two and see how I progress.
Anyone have experience with it? Like it?
I can only read so many.
what a Max-OT workout was.
2) You might get more replies if you included
a link to a site that describes it.
3) You might get more replies if you didn't use
an annoying screen name.
4) And he might get more replies if he weren't so frigging impatient.
Hear that, Mr. "Wow... slow down with the replies guys. I can only
read so many."?