Re: Theoretical Powerlifting Question
- From: Ellis <ellis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:24:00 +0100
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:39:57 -0500, Dally <Dally@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding is that you need to completely change your training
program from time to time to keep the gains coming.
...and my understanding that this is simply not true - at least from a
physiological point of view. You may need a change of pace from
time-to-time to keep interest and motivation up, however.
- Prev by Date: Re: Found Laser Hair Restoration Combs starting at 1c on Ebay
- Next by Date: Re: Does this apply to you?
- Previous by thread: Re: Theoretical Powerlifting Question
- Next by thread: Re: Theoretical Powerlifting Question