Re: Kill Bill (in Forté Agent) Vol. 1

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:24:45 -0600, John Hanson
<jhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As I've said many times before, I've never killfiled anyone on Usenet.
I have every post you've ever made here including the ones where you
have used my exact name and (real) email address.

Of course I now realize that I live precariously through Bill, without
him my life has no aim, no purpose, no direction. THANK GOD for Bill!

jh

  • Re: very
    ... an affront to the *very* purpose for which a higher learning ... "the exact same purpose". ... There are examples in the Nicene Creed in the older translations 'very God of very God'. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: very
    ... an affront to the *very* purpose for which a higher learning ... "the exact same purpose". ... There are examples in the Nicene Creed in the older translations 'very God of very God'. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: very
    ... learning institution is set up." ... The effect is the same, but rather than "exact", I'd call it an emphatic form of "same". ... same purpose" or "the exact same purpose" (although I think some ... There are examples in the Nicene Creed in the older translations 'very God of very God'. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: BILL INTRODUCED TO BAN RESTAURANTS FROM SERVING FOOD TO FAT PEOPLE!!
    ... And that's weird because God doesn't want me to smoke in a bar in Philly, ... New bill would make it illegal for restaurants to serve the obese ... brainchild of three members of the state's House of Representatives, ... Hillary Clinton's and the Democrats', and the Republicans' dogs, will ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Stop House Resolution 888!
    ... This bill seems to me to be an example of what might be called ... this nation under God ... ... This elision of references to democratic government also ... conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? ...
    (talk.origins)