Re: Weighted lunges and hamstrings
- From: "David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:50:53 +1000
"Larry Hodges" <2larry2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"JMW" <jmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageResearch shows that men have sexual thoughts on average every 11 seconds. I
Dally <Dally@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The advantage of lunges is that you don't need a barbell. It's an easy
exercise to teach. It's worth knowing.
It's second only to the abductor/adductor machine as the classic
spandex-clad cardio bunny exercise.
I do enjoy watching them on it. Am I the only one that thinks sexual
thoughts when they do?
doubt that. What then do we think of the other 10 seconds?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do you eat enough protein?
- Next by Date: Re: Pointer to FAQs and Resources
- Previous by thread: Re: Weighted lunges and hamstrings
- Next by thread: Re: Weighted lunges and hamstrings