Re: Staircase climbing

I just wonder what kind of sickness it is, that keeps that fat,
lardass coming back here for more of the constant abuse we deliver to
her.

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:56:00 +0000, JRH <chas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:14:36 +1000, "David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"JRH" <chas@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:01:00 +1000, "David" <forgotwhy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"JRH" <chas@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:19:11 -0500, Dally <Dally@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marv wrote:

My busy work schdelue does not permit me to continue with
my regular gym workouts. There's no way I can even squeeze in
half an hour for a work out.

Huh. That's funny. I'm a tax accountant working 7 days a week, usually
12 - 15 hours a day. I'm also the mother of three small kids.

Nevertheless, I've managed to go running three times this week, done
spinning on my bike once, and gotten in two half hours of "push
something pull something squat something get out" workouts this week.
Last week I didn't run as much but got to the pool for a swim.

Can you explain why your work schedule is worse than mine? Or perhaps I
just have more hours in my day.

I think it is just that you are a bloody marvel Dolly, and an
inspiration and an example to us all! ;o)

Did ya know she was also an athlete? How she achieves all that is simply
amazing!

I think the "Atlas Stone Lifting" will raise her once and for all, to
the level of outstanding all-round performer and good person
extroadinaire! ;o)

OMG that will make her even more intimidating than she already is! We are
blessed . . . positively blessed to have her in this group!

Of course I meant extraordinaire!
.