Re: Staircase climbing

Marv wrote:

My busy work schdelue does not permit me to continue with
my regular gym workouts. There's no way I can even squeeze in
half an hour for a work out.

Huh. That's funny. I'm a tax accountant working 7 days a week, usually 12 - 15 hours a day. I'm also the mother of three small kids.

Nevertheless, I've managed to go running three times this week, done spinning on my bike once, and gotten in two half hours of "push something pull something squat something get out" workouts this week. Last week I didn't run as much but got to the pool for a swim.

Can you explain why your work schedule is worse than mine? Or perhaps I just have more hours in my day.

Dally
.