Re: Microwaves ovens

"JRH" <chas@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:khrqv1d1mf0nltn4vupqno3j1q7k8uj07h@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:07:30 GMT, "John"
<y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry David, let me re-phrase that: talking of retards, which we
isn't, do you think this John thing person (you know, the silly OP
"John" <y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> who started this crap) has got
a full hod of bricks.

You have proven my point. I'm not the OP. David is.

When I am talking to The Oz then all others always take a
supernumerary role. Given that you are of inferior intellect you will
by definition always get the shitty end of the stick.

In the words of our illustrious self-appointed leader:

I just thought you might like to know that!

Reading comprehension. Try it. You said, "(you know, the silly OP "John"
<y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> who started this crap)."

.