Re: Microwaves ovens

"JRH" <chas@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:khrqv1d1mf0nltn4vupqno3j1q7k8uj07h@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:07:30 GMT, "John"
<y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry David, let me re-phrase that: talking of retards, which we
isn't, do you think this John thing person (you know, the silly OP
"John" <y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> who started this crap) has got
a full hod of bricks.

You have proven my point. I'm not the OP. David is.

When I am talking to The Oz then all others always take a
supernumerary role. Given that you are of inferior intellect you will
by definition always get the shitty end of the stick.

In the words of our illustrious self-appointed leader:

I just thought you might like to know that!

Reading comprehension. Try it. You said, "(you know, the silly OP "John"
<y_tu_momma_tambien@xxxxxxxxxxx> who started this crap)."

  • Re: Some revisionist ideas
    ... Good grief, John! ... red flag in front of the bull. ... Stepping back and waiting for the bricks to come a-flying, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Value of gym/weight training
    ... > John Hardt wrote: ... If you're wondering what the deal is with a long bike ride on ... Do you mean bricks or practicing transitions? ...
    (rec.sport.triathlon)
  • Re: Loss of John Bystrek, a great collector and friend to many within the hobby
    ... It hit me like a ton of bricks. ... It really put a damper on the rest of ... You could always count on John to be at any show with some games. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: new tunes
    ... Thanks John for this comment, coming from you this is really a nice ... compliment and at the same time I've learned a new expression which ... I have listened to your tracks and we're obviously 2 bricks from the same ... here is my new soundclick page too. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: John, formerly Winman, vandalizes Wikipedia
    ... Snit wrote: ... Now I once again suggest you get some help with your reading comprehension. ... John must be pressing the 'renew DHCP Lease' in the network ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)