Re: For the dog lovers...

OmManiPadmeOmelet <Omelet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought this was pretty cute. ;-)

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=ngsxh3

I get that stuff all the time from our new dog. He's a big talker.
My favorite is when he make a Wookie sound just like Chewbacca.

  • Re: For the dog lovers...
    ... JMW wrote: ... I get that stuff all the time from our new dog. ... He's a big talker. ... My favorite is when he make a Wookie sound just like Chewbacca. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: For the dog lovers...
    ... JMW wrote: ... I get that stuff all the time from our new dog. ... He's a big talker. ... My favorite is when he make a Wookie sound just like Chewbacca. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Final meals...
    ... OmManiPadmeOmelet? ... intelligent and just overall a great dog. ... Unconcious and postured from a head injury. ... I sorta have my heart set on one now. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: cooking chicken to death
    ... OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote: ... I've actually known a number of people that pre-chewed food for bottle ... She's a shar pei ... She's the sweetest little dog, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: ARGH!! & Dinner Tonight
    ... OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote: ... That's not proper crating. ... A dog should be able to stand up, ... lie down and sit in the crate comfortably. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)