Re: plain english

"spodosaurus" <spodosaurus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:433b3ff4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> mike wrote:
>> hey,
>>
>> is there a website somewhere that lists what exercises work which muscles
>> and body parts in plain english as opposed to pectoralis major and the
>> like?
>>
>> i find it a huge pain in the gluteus maximus (sp?) to be bouncing around
>> looking for exercises that hit calves, triceps and so on.
>>
>> thank you,
>>
>> mike
>>

> So if you wanted to work on your own car, you'd be happy with 'twist that
> round part on top of the square part' sort of crap? If you're too lazy to
> learn the jargon then you're too lazy to be posting here and wasting our
> time. Hire a personal trainer and lift little pink dumbbells.

hey, you're too lazy to kill yourself. that's a lot easier than learning
some arcane jargon.

i hear you lift a little pink thing about 20 times a day. but it just sits
in your hand, small, shrivelled and useless. so you just put it back down
again.

> --
> spammage trappage: remove the underscores to reply
>
> I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my
> neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in
> hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone
> marrow transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow
> transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a marrow donor:
> http://www.abmdr.org.au/
> http://www.marrow.org/

hey,

maybe you're gonna die sooner than YOU would like but what about the rest of
us?

hurry up!

(say the following like a high school football cheer)

white cells white cells

multiply like hell

get to be so many

we finally here the knell

GO WHITE CELLS

damn! and i'm on the donor list. signed up when a coworker's kid was
diagnosed with leukemia.

i wish it were not an anonymous process. i'd rather walk barefoot for 10
miles over broken glass than donate to you, cocksucker.

fuck it. i'm taking myself off the list.

mike

  • Re: The Rifle - Merry Christmas RMD
    ... I'm basically off in the corner mumbling to myself and the ... >Hey, at least you had reader"S" to have last vestige of. ... >>>I hope you had a great Christmas, Mike, and have a happy new year, too. ... >of his rear rim to stop the endless tire slippage. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: 3rd Eye Wide Shut
    ... things, they start crying, and they start suffering right away. ... ourselves because we have that same mind. ... "Hey Brother, can I liberate you from your leftovers??" ... Drops of Jupiter (for Mike) ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: document level security quiz
    ... Mike, I appreciate that you keep the list clean but in this case I believe ... Bogdan is asking us Admin types for input to an admin enhancement. ... Could you also do this for lists??? ...
  • Re: Completely Off Topic- Interesting facts about the Jewish people
    ... I know you and Mike do not exactly get on well, but I don't think his response ... Bigotry need not have a place in this kind of exchange. ... > Long lists all... ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)