- From: Daniel Prince <neutrino1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:44:34 -0800
I am having a problem with a Maytag dishwasher. It is covered by a
Maytag extended warranty. It failed on December 22, 2011. It is
still not fixed because the needed part is on backorder until
February 15, 2012.
I am VERY disabled with ME, (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) Hashimoto's
thyroiditis, neurally mediated hypotension, and orthostatic
intolerance. Washing dishes by hand is very difficult for me.
What is the best way for me to contact someone high up in Maytag who
might be able to do something? Thank you in advance for all
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few
seconds to several minutes. His favorite are the ones that
rattle. He'll play with any ball that makes noise.
- Prev by Date: Dishwasher problem
- Next by Date: Re: Contacting someone high up in Maytag
- Previous by thread: Dishwasher problem