Eye-opening list of Obama's missing-hidden documents: "The American People Demand to Know: WHO SENT YOU???"

The American People Demand to Know: WHO SENT YOU???

Nov. 27, 2008

Obama has lived for 48 years without leaving any footprints -- none!
There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail --
none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media
help - but to serve whom & why??

MISSING-HIDDEN DOCUMENTS:

Original, vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA -- Not
Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released – Proven Counterfeit
(www.ObamaFiles.com)

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released – Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public
view)

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state
senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

WHY DON'T WE SEE ONE WORD OF THIS IN ANY OF THE MEDIA?

Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great
lengths to find out every move that President Bush made … finally
unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When
their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word
of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.

Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common
people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces. They
couldn't stand the loss of sponsors OR viewers!

The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah
Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all
parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who
don't work for the mainstream media.

NOW ------- The Supreme Court has scheduled a Conference for Dec 5th
about Obama's

U. S. Citizenship. STILL, not a word about any of this from the Media.
If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens
would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we
going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING
POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information
the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE
YOU OUT THERE???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY????

Source: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1227840390
What Would the U.S.A.'s Founding Fathers Do?

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and
silent we may be led, like sheep, to the slaughter.
-- George Washington

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive
forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to
arms, without concert, without system, without resource;
except in their courage and despair ...

The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
than in a small ... the people, without exaggeration, may be said
to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
-- Alexander Hamilton

We in America do not have government by the majority.
We have government by the majority who participate.
-- Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
conscience to remain silent.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of
the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe
depositories.
-- Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
-- Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
-- Thomas Jefferson

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now
let us show them we can fight like men also.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going
to do.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the
Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
delineate and define you.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which
they draw their gains.
-- Thomas Jefferson

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to
a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
-- Thomas Jefferson

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
liberties than standing armies.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations,
perverted it into tyranny.
-- Thomas Jefferson
.

Quantcast