Re: Safe place to keep cash at home?

On Mon, 19 May 2008 09:25:55 -0600 (MDT), Narciso Ramos
<nospamer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because of business I'm in I keep a lot of cash in the house usually around
$30,000 every week.Deposits are made on Friday. What is good place to keep
large amounts of cash at home until I go to the bank? Are wall-safes safe?
Thanx for any info

How about in an envelope the attic tucked under the ceiling insulation? In a plastic bag stuffed in the middle of the filling of the bed your Rottweiler sleeps on LOL?

I wouldn't keep $30K around my house, not that I would ever have that much in cash -- I would deposit it more frequently or keep it in a safe deposit box at the bank if you really need the cash.

  • NYT/Krugman: Very Scary Things
    ... Greenspan, who was the Fed chairman, assured investors that everything ... corporate debt, a k a junk bonds, driving the spread between junk bond ... But yesterday's announcement by BNP Paribas, a large French bank, that ... so it can't raise enough cash to make the payment it owes ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Just sayin
    ... bank from sale of his house out west and an insurance settlement. ... Cash is King, Bro! ... sales tax dies in a bad business climate... ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT-brother eric
    ... having the business simply put their profits in a bank ... think banks get money to loan if no one puts money into savings. ... Meanwhile, at the end of June, Apple had a total cash reserve of $75.876 ... repatriation taxes to 5.25%. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT-brother eric
    ... having the business simply put their profits in a bank ... think banks get money to loan if no one puts money into savings. ... Meanwhile, at the end of June, Apple had a total cash reserve of $75.876 ... repatriation taxes to 5.25%. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Zimbabweans have little to celebrate
    ... For some 10m Zimbabweans, Christmas 2007 will be the worst in memory. ... even days - at teller machines and banks to try to draw out their cash, ... repeated promises from Gideon Gono, central bank governor, the crisis would ... Business is gridlocked. ...
    (soc.culture.zimbabwe)