Re: Safe place to keep cash at home?

On Mon, 19 May 2008 09:25:55 -0600 (MDT), Narciso Ramos
<nospamer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because of business I'm in I keep a lot of cash in the house usually around
$30,000 every week.Deposits are made on Friday. What is good place to keep
large amounts of cash at home until I go to the bank? Are wall-safes safe?
Thanx for any info

How about in an envelope the attic tucked under the ceiling insulation? In a plastic bag stuffed in the middle of the filling of the bed your Rottweiler sleeps on LOL?

I wouldn't keep $30K around my house, not that I would ever have that much in cash -- I would deposit it more frequently or keep it in a safe deposit box at the bank if you really need the cash.
.