Re: Rebate problem - who to talk to?
- From: Bill <billrubin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:42:45 GMT
Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article <1156797472.740464.301890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"rick++" <rick303@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many electronics stores say they are ending mail-in rebates
because bad experiences are driving away customers.
Wont help your immediate problem however.
Yeh! Right. Don't hold your breath. I heard the same thing three or four
years ago. Meanwhile, I just got a $60 rebate for a disk drive in the
OfficeMax has stopped rebates. Of course, they've also closed
many of their stores. Best Buy has said that they are getting
rid of rebates. However, they still offer them and Circuit City
has not followed suit.
I had a bunch of Parago (rebateshq.com) submissions that had
been rejected for bogus reasons. One night I finally got fed up
when yet another upgrade rebate was rejected so I complained to
the BBB. A couple of weeks later (maybe less) I got a response
that my rebates had been validated. I then contacted the person
at Parago who had responded and got maybe a dozen other rebates
approved. My mailbox has been full of rebate checks for the past
week :-). I think I am finally OK on my rebate submissions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rebate problem - who to talk to?
- Next by Date: Re: How do I get this to stop? Any help appreciated
- Previous by thread: Re: Rebate problem - who to talk to?
- Next by thread: Re: Rebate problem - who to talk to?