Re: Target restaurant is this discrimination?

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:39:45 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The strangest system for pizza ordering is Costco, where they encourage
you to order your pizza at the register, so it can be made while you're
shopping. Now who is going to stand in a long line immediately upon
entering the store, in order to place a pizza order, then stand in a
long line again when they check out?

That's odd - MY Costco (and Sam's Club) both have large signs on the
wall giving the phone number of the cafe area, suggesting that
shoppers phone in their order so their pizza will be ready when they
are finished shopping.

  • Re: Is 76 too low?
    ... shopping at the commissary. ... There was a pizza place and I think ... I always bought some candy to use to treat the hypo. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Target restaurant is this discrimination?
    ... Bob Ward wrote: ... you to order your pizza at the register, so it can be made while you're shopping. ... Now who is going to stand in a long line immediately upon entering the store, in order to place a pizza order, then stand in a long line again when they check out? ... But they have sign encouraging you to order at the register so the pizza can be made while you shop--this makes no sense. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Target restaurant is this discrimination?
    ... I like paying the membership because it keeps out more of the cheap-ass ... you to order your pizza at the register, so it can be made while you're ... yet I bet you see lots of dumbasses doing exactly that. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Canadian Maam
    ... register and entering my order to be a sufficiently personal service ... John's comment was about my mention of pizza places, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: PPP Aftermath
    ... cheese (or it slid off on the pan), others had way too much sauce. ... I waited until 7 PM to head over for pizza and there ... So my friend Dave and his wife waited in ... It took us awhile to register and when we got back, ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)