Re: Are American men that dumb?
- From: don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Don Klipstein)
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:57:27 +0000 (UTC)
In <e79ip5$fd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Geoff Miller wrote (snipped by me for space)
Jack F. Twist <jack_invalid_f_twist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
: You overstate your case. Unlike the early black people in America,
: gays weren't enslaved or lynched or systematically denied opportunity
Good grief, the truly scary thing about that statement is, you
actually appear to believe it.
I've always been rather proud of the clarity of my writing.
At least you're consistent in your cluelessness.
Translation: "I've lost the argument and I know it, but I'm too
petty and chickenshit to admit it."
Once again we're treated to the mating call of the sore loser...
<SNIP quote from a bookwriter so rightring that I have found a rightwinger
columnist distancing himself from her to her left>
I have yet to plonk anyone. Then again I have yet to plonk "speedy
Roddie" nor any of that sub-troll's aliases.
- Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)
- Prev by Date: Re: Are American men that dumb?
- Next by Date: Re: Delivery Pizza Quality Declining
- Previous by thread: Re: Are American men that dumb?
- Next by thread: Re: Are American men that dumb?