Re: Rebates Take Forever

Bill <billrubin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What really bothers me is how long it can take to enter the
rebate into the system once you mail it. Parago (rebateshq) and
GFS (web-rebates) were taking 2 months earlier this year. That
is just inexcusable.

You can't change their behavior, but you can avoid lots of aggravation
by not following up on rebates for at least 3-4 months. Waiting 5-6
months could be even better for your health.

--

Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.

....John Galsworthy

  • Re: Rebates Take Forever
    ... Parago and ... GFS (web-rebates) were taking 2 months earlier this year. ... Except if you wait too long they'll tell you that the rebate has ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Problems with Rebatshq.com
    ... In any event, rebateshq.com is owned by Parago, Inc, a major rebate ... When you mail in a rebate, you are mailing it to Parago, ... you can avoid alot of trouble by putting delivery ... confirmation on the rebate claims you mail in. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Rebate problem - who to talk to?
    ... I just got a $60 rebate for a disk drive in the ... I had a bunch of Parago submissions that had ... A couple of weeks later I got a response ... I think I am finally OK on my rebate submissions. ...
    (misc.consumers)